Friday, March 2, 2007

IT SUCKS!!!!

Yeah, it sucks big time when your work is done, but you have to wait just becasue one guy from your cab has work. Just 2 days before Holi, most of the guys left early by lunch and the office looks so deserted. I have a sneaking feeling that something or someone must just appear in the office just out of the blue, God Forbid!!!

Believe me i have been sitting here for the last 2 hrs and it is not with a pleasant feeling, my mind has gone completely blank...i simply don't know what to do. I have checked my emails......i hve been reloading the page again and agian hoping i would get lucky, but no one seems interested to mail me at this ungodly hour. Sucks.....no one is even online, i take it they are all normal people who come to work and leave at just the right time@@@@

Sometimes even the web seems to be dull and boring and today is one such day. Ya i did get in touch with an elder sis of an old friend....but how long do you expect this can keep you going....the cab driver must be thinking we r not going back today and just move....God if he leaves us high and dry!!!!!

No comments: